Dear Hanshi, Shihan, Shibu-cho, Sensei, and members of IKGA
I hope that all is well with you. I trust that the enthusiasm for the next Seminar and Championship in Puglia - Italy is on a positive note.
Please find attached the Registration forms which are to be filled in and sent back to me the Organizer "Ignazio Costarelli".
A. You will notice that there are 6 attachments. This is so as to make it easier for all to open, and fill in each individual sheet with its correct requirements.
B. Please read the information on each sheet that you will open.
C. In each sheet You will find the Banking details for the payments to be done, as well as the due date for registrations and payment.
The Attachments are the following:
1. IKGA Seminar Participants 6 nights / 7 days ( Accomodation )
2. IKGA NON Seminar Participants 6 nights / 7 days ( Accommodation )
3. Accommodation Championship Participants (ONLY) 3 nights / 4 Days ( this is for some country participants who would need to go away sooner (ONLY FOR CHAMPIONSHIP PARTICIPANTS OF NECECCITY TO GO AWAY SOONER !!!!! )
4. IKGA - NON Champ Participants - 3 nights / 4 day ( Accommodation ) ( this is for the COMPANIONS of the Championship Participants ONLY )!!!!
5. IKGA FEE, Taxes, Other Fees - ( this is to be filled in order to keep a flow in the collection of the fees upon arrival )
NB: > Please note that the IKGA fee of 10 euro per person is for all Karate Members ONLY.
> The Hotel Taxes are for ALL Participants and NON Participants.
6. IKGA - Room Grouping. ( this has been thought of in order to alleviate confusion upon the hotel structure and not to mix up groups. Once the rooming List has been confirmed then that will be assigned accordingly upon arrival from all. )
NB: THE REGISTRATION FORMS AND RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE TOURNAMENT/CHAMPIONSHIP AS WELL AS UPDATED CATEGORIES, WILL BE SENT OUT AT A LATER DATE, TOWARDS THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER 2023.
NB: PLEASE RESPECT THE GIVEN DATES OF REGISTRATIONS DEADLINES. SEND ALL FORMS BACK TO ME FILLED IN CLEARLY !!!!
Please do contact me should there be unclearness of anything. I will try and assist as best possible. I look forward to hearing from you all.
Dear Shihan, Sensei, Shibu cho, and IKGA members
Herewith I’m sending the information regarding the referees that are IKGA members and who also have experience in refereeing.
It is important for me to have this list so as to start planning accordingly for the tournament to come.
Please: > Fill in all blocks so that it is readable
It is important that whoever has good experience in refereeing and also a recognised qualification, WKF etc, National or International level, please do not exclude yourselves in helping out to ref at the Championship. It is understood that many would want to be coaching their own athletes in order to win, but maybe if you can and not necessarily coach, it would be honourable that you will ref, provided you have experienced. This Championship is for all to have success, and We all from Goju Kai will need to be supportive in this too. Let's not think of ourselves as individuals only, but let's also think as a whole family in Goju Kai.
This mail and message is a 1st reminder to all countries. At a later date there will be more reminders accordingly for all other information too.
I thank you all in anticipation for your cooperation and understanding. Let’s try to make this a Best possible event, together in Goju Kai KARATE DO, for the FIRST time in ITALY IKGA EUROPE.
EVENT ORGANIZER FOR 2023
Mobile: +39 3459578005